ID No. CR-38-4-0000339
Nestled in the picturesque neighborhood of El Amparo at an altitude of 625 meters, with an age of over 100 years, preserving the Canary Island architecture also innovating inside, fondling each detail for a very welcoming place.
Inhabited since the beginning of humble and hardworking people dedicated to agriculture and livestock, where we can enjoy the tranquility, accompanied by the nature that this place hosts in every corner ...
Access may be something peculiar, for its curves and slopes due to being located in a rural, quiet and far between, but not an obstacle for a fantastic holiday. Here we can carry out a walk, enjoy the gardens that features around them, their fruit trees available to the client, or simply relax in an unforgettable rural environment.
- 1 Bedroom with double bed.
- 1 Bedroom with single bed.
- 1 sofa bed.
- 1 bathroom.
- 1 Kitchen with large capacity, fully equipped.
- Living Room, with sofas and a fireplace.
- Houseware and bedding.
- Barbecue independent from inside the house.
- Internal heating.
- Satellite TV.
- Cot (optional with notice).
- Ample parking.
- Orchard with fruit trees available to the host.
- Extensive trails where you can walk.
- Garden Furniture.
ALSO we OFFER:
- Change of Towels.
- Supply of firewood for your convenience.